Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Saddle Up Cowboy Fans!


VH1, reality TV and football all rolled into one, my prayers have been answered. “The Terrell Owens Project” is already my new favorite show, and it hasn’t even been filmed yet.

I have never and will never be a Dallas Cowboy fan for multiple reasons, and T.O. used to be one of them. That all changed when I drafted him for my fantasy team this year, with high hopes of him living up to all the hype he gives himself. Boy was I let down. Nonetheless, I couldn’t help but root for him every Sunday, only to face the utter defeat of 4th place. I have, in this time, decided that 4th place is worst than last, and I blame it all on T.O. Well, here’s one more chance for T.O. to redeem himself! The infamous running back will be “documented” throughout the off-season so we can see what the man is really about. I’m sure there are many more facets to his personality than we have seen on the field and in press conferences… I’m especially looking forward to seeing the “quiet, sensitive, mild-mannered guy from Alexander City, Alabama…” that the press-release promises we’ll see on the show. Because when you think T.O. and camera time, you think humble, right?

KL

1 comment:

  1. I hope basic is going well, and by well I mean I hope that they are only giving you pillow parties 1x per week.

    280 on my PT yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter